Aramid flexible insulating papers and Aramid-based boards are made from aromatic polyamide with excellent thermal stability (from -196°C to 300°C), high mechanical strength, flame resistance and good dielectric strength.
This combination of properties makes Aramid paper an ideal electrical insulator for a wide range of applications from transformers to generators, from wind turbines to hybrid vehicles.
- Self-extinguishing (UL94 V-0)
- Excellent chemical resistance (acid, base, solvent)
- Excellent mechanical resistance (abrasion, tear propagation, …)
- Radiation resistance (gamma -> UV)
- Excellent temperature resistance (use from -196 to 300°C)
- Very good dielectric strength
Our strategic supplier
Our converting capabilities dedicated to fibers & papers
A specific need?
Our teams will answer you as soon as possible