Custom packaging of chemicals
ADDEV Materials offers customized packaging and component quantities to meet your requirements.
After considering your specification, we select the best container from the wide range available to us and then adapt the packaging to your precise requirements.
All your products are labelled to ensure traceability and safety. We supply you with the certificates of origin.
ADDEV Materials understands the constraints associated with the use of chemical products and displays characteristic flexibility and fast response times that make us a partner of choice, particularly for customers in the aeronautical sector.
Our packaging expertise enables us to provide you with the product you need in accurate quantities
Our packaging runs ranges from 40 to 3,000 units per batch.
We focus on packaged batches weighing from 4 grams to 1 kilo, or more on request. We adapt the type of packaging, the ratios and the quantities to meet the proportions you need for multicomponent products.
Reasons for choosing customized packaging
Better control of component quantities
- Optimized shelf-life and product service life
- Accurate component quantities, measured in laboratory conditions
Work time reduction
- Easier use of products
- No more manual measuring of quantities and blending
- No more cleaning
Health, Safety, Environment
- Elimination of the potential risks of product contamination
- Limitation of risks associated with contact between users and product
- Partnered approach to customized packaging
- Customized labelling and secondary packaging
- Quality Control and traceability
- Reduced unnecessary use, waste and disposal costs
ADDEV Materials offers a wide range of containers to package a wide range of products
- Metal containers
- Glass and plastic bottles
- Two-component cartridges
- Single-component cartridges
- Tube kits
- Bottles, containers, sachets
- Barrier kits
- One-part adhesives
- Two-part adhesives
- One-part resins
- Two-part resins
- Degreasing agents
- Surface treatments
Providing our customers with the best
Our packaging sites in San Diego (CA), USA and in Toulouse, France operates in compliance with the conditions required by standards EN 9100: 2016 and ISO 9001: 2015
Our demanding quality policy is based on an Integrated Management System for Quality – Safety – Environment which is fully in line with the company’s economic and social objectives.
A specific need?
Our teams will answer you as soon as possible