Double sided cloth tapes
We produce a great many double-sided cloth adhesive tapes, each suited to specific applications.
Various fibres (cotton, polyester, rayon, etc.) are used to make the substrate for double-sided cloth adhesive tapes with different weaves to suit the intended application.
The adhesive used is generally rubber (natural or synthetic) and some tapes have a different grade of rubber adhesive on each side to create different properties.
There are three classes of weave:
- Tight: developed for less demanding applications which require good mechanical characteristics yet
- Moderately tight: offer high mechanical strength, notably in shear, but remain flexible and conformable
- Very tight: used to withstand very high mechanical stresses while retaining its flexibility and conformability
- Hand tearable
- Good conformability
- UV resistant
- Resistant to chemical products (acids, bases)
- Good mechanical strength (tensile stress)
- Good resistance to temperature
Our strategic suppliers
Our converting capabilities dedicated to tapes & foams
A specific need?
Our teams will answer you as soon as possible