Nomex® & Nomexboard®
Nomex® flexible insulating papers and Nomexboard® boards are made from aromatic polyamide with excellent thermal stability (from -196°C to 300°C), high mechanical strength, flame resistance and good dielectric strength.
This combination of properties makes Nomex® paper an ideal electrical insulator for a wide range of applications from transformers to generators, from wind turbines to hybrid vehicles.
The Nomex® & Nomexboard® papers range can be custom-made.
- Self-extinguishing (UL94 V-0)
- Excellent chemical resistance (acid, base, solvent)
- Excellent mechanical resistance (abrasion, tear propagation, …)
- Radiation resistance (gamma -> UV)
- Excellent temperature resistance (use from -196 to 300°C)
- Very good dielectric strength
Our partnership with DuPont™
From converting to innovation, DuPont™ trusts ADDEV Materials to meet your specific customer requirements. ADDEV Materials is an expert in materials such as Mylar®, Kapton®, Nomex® or Tedlar®, Tyvek…
Thanks to our converting capabilities and our long-standing partnership, we provide our customers with tailor-made advice and a high level of quality.
Our converting capabilities dedicated to fibers & papers
A specific need?
Our teams will answer you as soon as possible