Acrylic adhesive transfer tapes comprise an adhesive film and a release liner made of kraft paper, polyester or polypropylene.
The adhesive film consists exclusively of a “firm” or “soft” acrylic adhesive.
Because they are so thin, these double-sided transparent adhesive tapes offer better conformability, moulding more closely to the contact surface of the materials to be assembled.
- High transparency
- Excellent adhesion on a wide range of substrates
- Excellent shear strength
- Very good resistance to high temperatures
- Good resistance to plasticizers
- Good resistance to solvents
- High ageing resistance
- Excellent UV resistance
- Cold / Moisture resistant
- Heat conductor
Our strategic suppliers
Our converting capabilities dedicated to tapes & foams
Roll form cutting
A specific need?
Our teams will answer you as soon as possible